I think these are interesting as information for oneself as much or more than for others.
1. How did you arrive at your dissertation topic or most recent project of considerable scope?
2. If you could go back and teach your grad school self one important thing about reading/writing/teaching/etc. that you learned after grad school, what would it be?
3. What aspect of being a professional scholar and teacher do you find most difficult?
4. What do you like most about being a professional scholar and teacher?
5. What kinds of things do you do to maintain your intellectual curiosity?